Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I emailed support to tell them to stop it with the ride swap crap. Let's see how they handle it:

Here's what I wrote them:

Share Details: Please stop swapping my rides! Once my ride is swapped out, I find it really annoying having to navigate to my new passenger. With all of these one way roads, just because my new passenger is physically closer does not mean it will be quicker to get there. It's annoying and confusing to me and the passengers. Please stop!
Sent by [Uber_duber]. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 0:44:28 AM

And the response:

Hi [Uber_duber], Thank you for taking the time to write to us and for your feedback.
Uber engineers are working hard to improve the app and navigation for the convenience of our partners like you.
Uber highly values the feedback of its partners and we take what you're saying very seriously. As a growing company, we are constantly seeking ways to better enhance the Uber experience from both drivers' and riders' perspectives.
We appreciate your thoughtfulness and taking the time to write to us. We will evaluate your feedback internally.
Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy to help further.
Additionally, to know more about Uber please visit our Website. Be safe always!
Sent by Mariane on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 8:04:26 AM

·
Premium Member
60,470 Posts
exactly. One way roads and such. The passenger I got switched out for was behind me in a one way road. Needless to say I was quite pissed off!
You should have canceled. Don't accept ridiculous insulting assignments behind where you have already traveled.

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
I got swapped for sure once about a month ago in Rockville in the early AM. I was swapped out with another surge ping to DCA. About 2 minutes after picking up new passenger, my phone rings and dude says why am I going the wrong way away from him? I said sorry you got Fubered and got swapped out. He said I have to pick him up. LOL!!! I told him no way I'm on a current trip with a passenger in the car. I told him he had to cancel and order again. Current passenger was mortified.

Fuber is a technology company!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got swapped for sure once about a month ago in Rockville in the early AM. I was swapped out with another surge ping to DCA. About 2 minutes after picking up new passenger, my phone rings and dude says why am I going the wrong way away from him? I said sorry you got Fubered and got swapped out. He said I have to pick him up. LOL!!! I told him no way I'm on a current trip with a passenger in the car. I told him he had to cancel and order again. Current passenger was mortified.

Fuber is a technology company!
"I'll kick my current passenger out and pick you up for $100 cash!"

·
Registered
539 Posts
Uber realize they cannot control the market, I know they still got 8 billion in the bank 2 billion in credit but that's like 2 years of boost lol, they need to fire all the managers and start from scratch while they still can
Poop is not what they want it to be
and it's almost over
If target sells 50 inch tv for 10$ but you went to target 100 times and every time you can't find it at some point you will stop chasing the dragon and get back to reality

1 - 20 of 33 Posts