Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all....what are everyone's views on the 3 major Ride Share players Taxify OLA and Uber??? my thought is that Uber is here to stay long-term. OLA and taxify will slog it out. though my thought at present is ola is getting and giving me a lot more jobs than taxify. What does everyone else experience??

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
SoftBank?
Otherwise, yes, we are the mugs in the equation.
Mind you, who’s getting rich?
Investors in uber or other rideshare? No
Partners? No
Passengers? They seem to be the only ones to actually benefit...
Anyway, I wonder what rideshare will look like in 5 or 10 years...

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As for me nearly hitting a pram and couple...what evidence is there? Did it happen=no...was there a police report=no...so they are going on the advice of a passenger who had wanted me to do an illegal turn which I refused...then logged a complaint which was totally false. Maybe I can escalate this to a lawyer for loss of earnings. What annoys me is someone can say anything and the ride share operator believes them?

·
Registered
639 Posts
https://www.uber.com/en-AU/legal/community-guidelines/us-en/ (Safety section)

I have no idea of Taxifies policy of serious allegations is but Uber's procedure is they apparently investigate allegations. There policies are not in black and white but from my understanding they give drivers warnings before deactivation on alleged allegations. On situations like this we are at the mercy of paxs decency. Rideshare companies have to take any serious allegation into consideration as they can get sued, face big media backlash, ruin its reputation and lose business. Most of these allegations cant be proven as they will be a battle between the paxs version against the drivers version of events. It seems to so called driver friendly Taxify is again being driver unfriendly when compared to Uber.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
As for me nearly hitting a pram and couple...what evidence is there? Did it happen=no...was there a police report=no...so they are going on the advice of a passenger who had wanted me to do an illegal turn which I refused...then logged a complaint which was totally false. Maybe I can escalate this to a lawyer for loss of earnings. What annoys me is someone can say anything and the ride share operator believes them?
I think you need to take a big breath and relax. It's not worth it and don't take it personally. The cost of a lawyer will equal to many many many hours of driving and no guarantee you will win.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts