Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

my name is Saad,

my vehicle got stolen on Tuesday November 22nd aroudn 6:30 PM in South Minneapolis.
Blue 2013 Kia Optima 457KJX

If you see it please help me notify
My blue kia optima was stolen from South Minneapolis at around 6:30 PM on Nov 22nd.
Several days later the police discovered that other cars license plates are continuously being stolen and exchanged to put on my car. It is believed that the car is still being driven and parked in the Minneapolis area.

It is requested that if you see a parked Blue Kia Optima, to immediately alert the police to the cross streets and that you are reporting the vehicle as possibly stolen. You do not need to remain at the scene or give your name. The police will come run the tags to find out if it's my vehicle.

There is a sizable reward to anyone who reports the vehicle that turns out to be mine. You can report every parked Blue Kia Optima you see, and the police will gladly come scan the license plates of every single one. I will know within an hour if it's my vehicle.

To ensure you collect your cash reward, just text me with the location you reported the vehicle (612-568-2434). If it's mine, I'll deliver you the reward that day. Happy driving! I hope to be paying someone real soon. I can't work until my car is found. Imagine if this happened to you!!

The front right Fog Light is broken and it has tinted windows

FYI: no OnStar available, it has gps but no locating option on it.
Vehicle registration plate Car Grille Vehicle Hood

1 - 6 of 6 Posts