Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
The destination filter is a flat rate and you agreed to the payment amount prior to accepting the ping. Are you suggesting that the amount is different than the amount you agreed to?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The destination filter is a flat rate and you agreed to the payment amount prior to accepting the ping. Are you suggesting that the amount is different than the amount you agreed to?
The destination changed twice from its initial request. The point of the destination filter was to put you in a ride with people having your same general direction, but the passenger doesn't see it any differently than the Normal ride, but the figures are still built off the same pricing structure, and the value they give you is essentially a quote.

So essentially their still going to charge that passenger $25+ dollars, yet try to pay me based off of a quote that was no longer accurate. If you have a destination filter set and someone go shorter than their original ride, uber lowers what you get paid to reflect the change, but they're not going to do it when it's more expensive?

·
Registered
982 Posts
The destination changed twice from its initial request. The point of the destination filter was to put you in a ride with people having your same general direction, but the passenger doesn't see it any differently than the Normal ride, but the figures are still built off the same pricing structure, and the value they give you is essentially a quote.

So essentially their still going to charge that passenger $25+ dollars, yet try to pay me based off of a quote that was no longer accurate. If you have a destination filter set and someone go shorter than their original ride, uber lowers what you get paid to reflect the change, but they're not going to do it when it's more expensive?
Someone already warned us about this on one of the other threads you can't do stops or let him change the destination or you're screwed unlesso gubernatorial does it right.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Someone already warned us about this on one of the other threads you can't do stops or let him change the destination or you're screwed unlesso gubernatorial does it right.
That was me. I finally got paid after giving them my entire route. Luckily for me I wrote down the added stop. So, I gave uber my pick up address, then the address of the first stop and then the final destination address. After they received this info they finally agreed to pay me the full amount.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, they just revised it and paid the full amount and claimed it was a glitch. The only glitch I assume being that the partner didn't want to be charged a 60% commission.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I've been trying to use the filter, but it gets very jealous if is not the app on display, it crashes if you're looking at other apps, at least it's the case on Android.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts