Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
I’ve not seen this nor am I likely to. Those are probably low-tip orders. Not worth the iffyness of the situation. What if there’s 16 gangbangers upstairs “cooking”?

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Actually yes. I arrived at 1:40am, dude greeted me at the front door (because he has good exterior lighting with closed circuit cameras monitoring the front yard and driveway.) Offered his nice leather sofa and makeshift waiting area with relaxing spa music, babbling brook white noise, and reading materials adjacent to the front door while he finished up in the kitchen. 8 minutes later I'm back on the road. Better than standing a greasy McDonald's floor while they pretend to not see you waiting and ignore you for 17 minutes.
I sense some bovine manure…

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Yes he is is fault at opening up a business with 5 app companies doing his delivery. But he has alot of cash. 1store has 7 drivers on a friday nt.i was one many years ago at night. Big money in this type of food delivery. And he has 31 years at 1 store and second store 16 years both are 7 days a week.
My point is the fees and quality of drivers you get for 30% suck
Because customers don’t tip. No one’s busting their ass and killing their car for $2. Not gonna happen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts