Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last 4 days I have had 6 accepted reservations disappear from my app. All of them were there 45 minutes before pick up. They averaged $36 a trip. I called support who told me that other drivers were having the same issue. Said it was a technical issue. No compensation for wasting my time....NOTHING!
I have decided to suspend my driving till they fix this issue.

· Premium Member
2019 Toyota Corolla
8,419 Posts
Last 4 days I have had 6 accepted reservations disappear from my app. All of them were there 45 minutes before pick up. They averaged $36 a trip. I called support who told me that other drivers were having the same issue. Said it was a technical issue. No compensation for wasting my time....NOTHING!
So what is your new job
now you've retired from uber?

· Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Just because accepting a reservation commits you to the reservation doesn’t mean they are committed to hold it for you Or pay you for it. Ya gotta read the fine print. Lol

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just because accepting a reservation commits you to the reservation doesn’t mean they are committed to hold it for you Or pay you for it. Ya gotta read the fine print. Lol
Maybe you should read the fine print troll.
So what is your new job
now you've retired from uber?
I am already retired. I do UBER to get out of the house.

· Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Maybe you should read the fine print troll.

I am already retired. I do UBER to get out of the house.
If you think accepting a reservation obligates the gig company to hold the reservation for you then you will be disappointed. I will agree that is the way it should be, but that’s not the way it is.
We are all just peon drivers here. No discussion on this forum is going to change anything at corporate.

· Registered
1,006 Posts
Were you online at the 45 minute point before the pickup?

The requirement to be online 45 minutes before pickup seems to defeat the purpose of reservations to me, unless it's really slow.

· Registered
3 Posts
OMG I am going through this right now!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts