Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm assuming that most of you Uber drivers haven't had to replace your car yet since you've probably been driving only for a couple years, but if you need to replace your car, would you buy new, used, or lease, or quit?

·
Registered
144 Posts
It depends, everyone is in a different situation.

I'm quitting because the car I registered was under my mothers TLC and now she is not going to renew her license. I spoke with my broker he said I have to redo everything again

So instead of dropping almost $4000 to renew it under my name it's smarter for me to quit.

But some people are forced to do this because they have family kids and also car payments

·
Premium Member
4,549 Posts
It depends, everyone is in a different situation.

I'm quitting because the car I registered was under my mothers TLC and now she is not going to renew her license. I spoke with my broker he said I have to redo everything again

So instead of dropping almost $4000 to renew it under my name it's smarter for me to quit.

But some people are forced to do this because they have family kids and also car payments
You can't renew the policy if your mother doesn't have a TLC license? It might me cheaper for her to renew it.

·
Premium Member
4,549 Posts
People have replaced or upgraded their cars. Some had their cars totaled in an accident, some upgraded to a better vehicle, some bought one to replace a rental.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.