Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone advice if it’s possible and if it’s worth to rent a car for a week, every 2 weeks? I mean rent it for 7 days, then return it and after 2 weeks renting it again.

I know that renting a car for a week cost around £200-£230, but I would like to find out if there are any additional charges (like administrator fee or for cleaning a car) when you are taking a car.

I was thinking about working full time one week when I have a car and studying the following week when I'm not paying for a car.

Also, which renting companies have the best offers?

·
Premium Member
8,065 Posts
Can anyone advice if it's possible and if it's worth to rent a car for a week, every 2 weeks? I mean rent it for 7 days, then return it and after 2 weeks renting it again.

I know that renting a car for a week cost around £200-£230, but I would like to find out if there are any additional charges (like administrator fee or for cleaning a car) when you are taking a car.

I was thinking about working full time one week when I have a car and studying the following week when I'm not paying for a car.

If you ring actual rental companies you may find out yourself accurate informations.

·
Banned
3,748 Posts
Can anyone advice if it's possible and if it's worth to rent a car for a week, every 2 weeks? I mean rent it for 7 days, then return it and after 2 weeks renting it again.

Do a job that looks good on your CV and may further enhance your future career.
Working for Uber does neither.
Don't waste your time.
Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts