Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone rent a car through Avis or Hertz?
Recently rented a car through Avis with the promotion $90 for 95 trips. The first week I got the bonus via the quest promotion. The following week that promotion mysteriously disappeared. I'm now only receiving my old promotions from my previous vehicle. Called support for help which was useless so went to the Greenlight Hub and after 45 minutes of them tying to figure out why Im not receiving the bonus anymore they told me that program is cancelled and there is no longer a bonus through their rental partners. Is anyone out there renting a car still receiving the Monday - Monday week long Trip bonus? They said that program had been cancelled but it is still showing up in their app. Anyone else having these issues let me know. Thanks...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
Haven't received the Avis weekly bonus offer the past two weeks, I think. It's almost impossible to try to attain the Uber non-renters quests instead for Monday & Thursday, then Friday to Monday.

Those Avis bonuses were decent, as I've been renting from Avis for over two months. But I rarely drove enough hours to get them, but it was nice to know they were there.

Not sure if Avis or Uber already contacted me about it, as I haven't read my emails.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.