Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about renting a car with uber. Will it be possible for me to get a Dallas city and the airport permit for that particular car? Replies with be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yea it is. I would rethink the airport strategy if your getting a car through uber. The longer wait times will make it harder for you to net money. You need to work almost 1.5x harder than the average uber driver who has there own car. The automatic payment withdrawals are killer especially coupled with the uber gas card.

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
rental as in regular car rentals? or leasing?
I don't think enterprise our hertz rental through uber a bad thing.unlimited miles,you rent it by the week our month.Insurence is included so you don't have to get rideshare insurence.only bad thing it not in dfw now but is expanding.

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
I am thinking about renting a car with uber. Will it be possible for me to get a Dallas city and the airport permit for that particular car? Replies with be highly appreciated.
Some already have the sticker on windshield from the last poor sap that gave it a go. I know where the cars are and I would at least find one with up to date stickers. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts