Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I started the process of getting my Uber account SETUP yesterday. I noticed logging into the uber dashboard that it says "Rejected" under my profile pic. So I took a pic. It still says rejected. Is this normal? Screenshot below.

I have no reason to be rejected for background or driving but if they were going to reject you what would the indicators be.

Thanks

Lonnie
Phoenix AZ

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hi everyone.

I started the process of getting my Uber account SETUP yesterday. I noticed logging into the uber dashboard that it says "Rejected" under my profile pic. So I took a pic. It still says rejected. Is this normal? Screenshot below.

I have no reason to be rejected for background or driving but if they were going to reject you what would the indicators be.

Thanks

Lonnie
Phoenix AZ
It appears your picture is sideways. Uber now uses facial recognition as a security precaution. They may be able to help you fix it at your local office.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure what happened with that. Took pic correctly and the app turned it sideways. The rejected tag was there before the pic was put in there though.

·
Registered
878 Posts
It appears your picture is sideways. Uber now uses facial recognition as a security precaution. They may be able to help you fix it at your local office.
⬆⬆⬆This⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ As he said, your pic is sideways. Try uploading a pic not facing sideways.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Lol, I had to google Les Nessman.
Ugh you make me feel old :/

When I saw the name Lonnie Anderson my 70's memory came back and I was hoping to see that hot blonde receptionist from "WKRP in Cincinnati". Instead I think I just saw Les Nessman. This joke is for us old timers.
Lonnie and I spent many a many wonderful nights together in the late 70s/early 80s... I rocked her world!

If she was actually there she'd back me up too! :)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Ugh you make me feel old :/

Lonnie and I spent many a many wonderful nights together in the late 70s/early 80s... I rocked her world!

If she was actually there she'd back me up too! :)
Bwahahahaha.........."if she was actually there"...... ooopps not trying to make u feel old:D

·
Registered
439 Posts
Every time Uber asks for a facial recognition, I take a pic of my nutsack

1 - 19 of 19 Posts