Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back to driving for Uber again and I notice now that you have to periodically refresh your screen in order to know what number you are in the que for airports. I click either "Earnings", "Ratings" or "Account" and then I press "Home" in order to update know where I am in line. I'm using an Android device (the same one I've always used). Gotta luv the updates, I guess???

· Registered
2,416 Posts
Happened to me today, I was stuck at 154 for 15 minutes, thinking it was too slow I decided to gtfo, went offline and close the app from the background, opened it again and I was the 74th in line, but already at the edge of the geofence, tried to get back but I got kicked out of the queue MOFOS

· Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happened to me today, I was stuck at 154 for 15 minutes, thinking it was too slow I decided to gtfo, went offline and close the app from the background, opened it again and I was the 74th in line, but already at the edge of the geofence, tried to get back but I got kicked out of the queue MOFOS
Do you have Android or Apple phone?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.