Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recieved my Dac via email from RMS ,Uber did process for me.Although I only do I drive 1 drv a mth to not let acct get deactivated .Anyone else get theirs?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I read that to.Also said it on e-mail from uber I think at beginning of process?However RMS have not charged me anything.Neither have Uber.Possibly Uber paid for it and plan on deducting the cost from my fares?if so its gonna take awhile as only doing 1 drive every 28 days.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I read that to.Also said it on e-mail from uber I think at beginning of process?However RMS have not charged me anything.Neither have Uber.Possibly Uber paid for it and plan on deducting the cost from my fares?if so its gonna take awhile as only doing 1 drive every 28 days.
I recall reading somewhere Uber will deduct the $45 from a future payment. Maybe they will withhold all your payments until $45 is reached!

·
Registered
116 Posts
From Uber:

All ridesharing partners applying for a Driver Authority Card must pay an application fee of $45. For partners activated prior to 31 January, Uber has arranged for the cost of your police check to be applied towards this fee if you chose for Uber to submit the application on your behalf. In your case, you will not be required to pay anything further toward your Driver Authority Card application.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts