Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
This was just posted on theChive website. Glad they can get the word out on what makes a sh*tty pax.

--

If you've used a ride-share app more than, let's say 10 times, you probably have at least one negative story to tell about it. Maybe it was something simple like the car smelling like baked urine. Maybe it was something more complex, like when my driver got out of the car to fist-fight a bicyclist who punched the side of his car, only to slip on wet concrete and break his collarbone. Sometimes, shit happens when you use a ride-share.

But do you ever stop to think about what it' like day-in and day-out for the driver? Drivingtests.org did, and they decided to survey over 400 ride-sharing drivers to find out the nitty-gritty details of what it's like. From irritating habits that cause them to thrash your rating, to small services they provide to boost their own - it's all below."

http://thechive.com/2018/05/17/reas...er-bizarre-facts-about-ride-sharing-6-photos/

·
Premium Member
5,364 Posts
I can't imagine taking food from an order. 19%? I'm hoping they included cancels in that figure!
I'd say everyone who does UberEATS has to have eaten an undelivered meal. Wrong delivery address and tasty food means I won't attempt to deal with Uber support to get paid to deliver it to the right address, I'll just eat the food

·
Registered
211 Posts
We hate you because YOU DON'T TIP!

Like frickin DUH!

You cheap paxholes. Travis K was a scumbag who created this whole you don't have to tip Uber drivers thing. We let you into our cars, take you where you want to go for a fraction of what a taxi would cost, watch Uber steal most the money, endure the lies from Lyft, and you can't throw us a few bucks.

Driving for Uber pretty much destroys any hope one might have in humanity. Worse than bouncing drunks.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Now.. how do we make the pax read this? This should be required reading before they can order a ride! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Wow, 2/3s of you still not providing water to passengers....shame :-(
Yeah, more of you should be giving water so we can see if we can get that vomits in the car rating down to 1.0 (from 1.5). :p Oh, and don't forget the mints... :rolleyes:

I have an extra iPhone charge cord available for pax. The only other perk is my positive attitude.
I thought you had a laundry service too? ;)

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
I'd say everyone who does UberEATS has to have eaten an undelivered meal. Wrong delivery address and tasty food means I won't attempt to deal with Uber support to get paid to deliver it to the right address, I'll just eat the food
You get paid and still get to eat the food. That's the best part.

·
Banned
2,772 Posts

Like frickin DUH!

You cheap paxholes. Travis K was a scumbag who created this whole you don't have to tip Uber drivers thing. We let you into our cars, take you where you want to go for a fraction of what a taxi would cost, watch Uber steal most the money, endure the lies from Lyft, and you can't throw us a few bucks.

Driving for Uber pretty much destroys any hope one might have in humanity. Worse than bouncing drunks.
Absolutely. These paxholes. Shyte, bunch of pigs as far as I'm concerned. We get you home safe and not even a buck or two to show appreciation. Selfish, phuckin' PIGS!

Like frickin DUH!

Also, if every pax tipped only say a measley $1-$2, I know that 99.9% of drivers would be just fine with that. Hell, they would even be elated. But alas, these paxhole POS continue to insult drivers, like myself. And that is why I resort to my bag of "tricks" in holding a select few paxs accountable for all the non-tippers. Get my drift?

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Wow, 2/3s of you still not providing water to passengers....shame :-(
Too many newbies were surveyed. I only give water to Lux pax

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
I only give water to myself.
I should have said, I only gave water to the Lux pax who tipped me handsomely after a $150 trip and I gave them water on the return $150 trip.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts