Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just outta curiosity, how do you position your rear view mirror? I have found that it can be awkward when I just feel a PAX staring at me through the mirror. I might just compromise the visibility and angle it down.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I like the eye contact thru the rear view mirror if they wanna engage conversation. I dont care if they wanna stare at me or watch my every move and their jerks. Aim at the panty line if your a creeper.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Between the distance to the rear window, the size of the window, the window tinting, and the headrests, I can’t really see anything anyway. So...the position is probably set somewhere like when I bought the vehicle.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I purposely have it lower than normal so I can check on late night pax and make sure there staying lucid. With the occasional you OK. Besides in the daytime I’m always wearing sunglasses that you cannot see my eyes through .

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
purposely have it lower than normal so I can check on late night pax and make sure there staying lucid.
A. Helps with night headlight glare with those self absorbed power headlights from Beemer drivers.....
B. Yeah smart in general, at night to see pax area.
C. I'm "checking" chit out....to be sure:)

Who CARES if the damn paying pax stares, glares.....they are vulnerable and at some precieved risk.......they wanna be deeper creeper than I?

Regardless, I flash an "eye smile" and Ad a wry grin.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts