Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I thought ,a fellow uber passenger who indeed was a driver were getting along. I was literally stuck in vegas traffic last night for 1 hour trying to get into the back of venetian. I have never waited that long. He did not tip. Another similar story minus the traffic happened a couple weeks back. You know this is going to turn me into a pos non tipper. I can't tell you how many stiffs I get a Night but if you offer good service like I do I really expect to be tipped 3/4 of the time.

Do we tip servers? Do we tip car detailer? Do we tip dealers? Do we tip taxis? I mean what gives. Even if I have a bad waitress or waiter I always tip. If this keeps happening theu r gonna change me as a person and I am going to stop tipping. I can't even afford going out to eat anyways sp whatever.

I understand you all get it but just felt the need to rant and I'm having just a really really bad start to the year and it's bothering me bad, most of all because last year started this way too.

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We’re rideshare drivers. We can’t afford to tip.
Just by you saying that your one of those ppl and its honestly gross dude. Your part of the problem. You complain about no tips and you don't tip. You should just stay out of the industry. We don't want you as a driver or a passenger no offense

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So tired of smart @Zzzzz ppl. I'm really on thin ice and can't take much more. Everyday it's just disgusting smart @zzzz ppl. Day after day after day. Half these rideshare drivers don't even pay rent and live with their parents. I'm so tired of having to work 60 hours with a 1500 rent and not have a dime. Meanwhile these punk young kids are treating this like a fun game like crazy taxi. I'm just about done with this forum to. We never get together and make a difference anyways so why am I even here anymore

· Premium Member
3,912 Posts
Just by you saying that your one of those ppl and its honestly gross dude. Your part of the problem. You complain about no tips and you don't tip. You should just stay out of the industry. We don't want you as a driver or a passenger no offense
Who said I don’t tip? I just said we can’t afford to. Where did you see me complaining about no tips? I usually get more in tips than in fares on a given night.
You of the entitled generation who believe you should get tips because you are breathing are pathetic.
If you want tips up your service. Earn your tips. People tip for extra service, not the bare minimums.
Pull up your big girl panties and take some responsibility. Quit blaming everyone else. If there’s a problem in your life fix it or quit whining.

No offense

· Premium Member
4,230 Posts
So tired of smart @Zzzzz ppl. I'm really on thin ice and can't take much more. Everyday it's just disgusting smart @zzzz ppl. Day after day after day. Half these rideshare drivers don't even pay rent and live with their parents. I'm so tired of having to work 60 hours with a 1500 rent and not have a dime. Meanwhile these punk young kids are treating this like a fun game like crazy taxi. I'm just about done with this forum to. We never get together and make a difference anyways so why am I even here anymore
Stop acting like a Karen, Felicia, or Natasha… and stop acting like you are going to kill yourself every time someone here does not agree with you.

Take a break from ride share and find a different job that does not require driving before you lose it on the road and end up killing someone.

· Premium Member
3,912 Posts
Maybe it’s time to think about educating yourself so you are worth something to an employer. Get a job that pays you enough that you’re not always broke.
Take charge and fix the problems in your life instead of whining about them.

· Registered
1,109 Posts
So I thought ,a fellow uber passenger who indeed was a driver were getting along. I was literally stuck in vegas traffic last night for 1 hour trying to get into the back of venetian. I have never waited that long. He did not tip. Another similar story minus the traffic happened a couple weeks back. You know this is going to turn me into a pos non tipper. I can't tell you how many stiffs I get a Night but if you offer good service like I do I really expect to be tipped 3/4 of the time.

Do we tip servers? Do we tip car detailer? Do we tip dealers? Do we tip taxis? I mean what gives. Even if I have a bad waitress or waiter I always tip. If this keeps happening theu r gonna change me as a person and I am going to stop tipping. I can't even afford going out to eat anyways sp whatever.

I understand you all get it but just felt the need to rant and I'm having just a really really bad start to the year and it's bothering me bad, most of all because last year started this way too.
I’m in this Vegas market , here’s a “tip” for you , stop being so negative towards your paxholes 😁

· Registered
1,109 Posts

Why , with upfront fares , would you ever take someone to the Venetian at night this week ? Rookie move , but thanks

· Registered
1,109 Posts
Stop acting like a Karen, Felicia, or Natasha… and stop acting like you are going to kill yourself every time someone here does not agree with you.

Take a break from ride share and find a different job that does not require driving before you lose it on the road and end up killing someone.
Vegas is full of compulsive gamblers , the lies they tell , usually they leave this town within 3 years , others end up in tunnels under the city

· Registered
1,109 Posts
Tell the truth sometime , instead of this , only 2 hours ago
Font Screenshot Number Camera Circle

· Registered
36 Posts
nothing is more annoying then people in the service industry expecting tips. being a Uber driver or a waiter is a easy fun job, your not working in the ****ing coal mines getting black lung... when i was a kid working landscaping for shit pay nobody tipped me at all (okay one dude gave us a 6 pack of beer the whole summer that it) all my bros delivering pizzas would make more in less time with tips yet ***** and complain when one cheap sob would not tip. U live in America, there are rich people everywhere giving huge tips, your gonna be fine if one dude stiffs you. nobody is going hungry over one guys screwing you over. If u want to make real money get a real job! this isn't supposed to be a full time gig, its a fun relaxing thing to do after work or when you are bored or need to move to different parts of your city for your own personal reasons you can turn on the app and make a couple extra bucks on the side. I never expect any tips from my customers, I do the job because I am bored and if someone gives me a tip I am grateful, but if they dont I dont give a shit since i agreed to do the job for a set price and that is that... there are people starving in Africa, count your blessings and be happy you were born in the richest country in the world! If anything be mad at Uber for screwing you and your customers over not ur customers. Your customers dont owe u shit, your not entitled to any tips from them at all so stop acting like you are...

1 - 20 of 147 Posts