Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of people on here are immature clearly fully don't understand that ph driving is unskilled so you earn unskilled money simple.

My brother is bc driver he deserves more money than me he done 4 years knowledge study.

I didn't do knowledge so I accept that I can't demand high wages whilst driving a Phv

Also I don't pick up from centre of London as I believe I'm not entitled to as again not done knowledge makes me sleep at night anyway.

Clearly if all you many drivers keep moaning on and on just leave and do something else.

Really not that difficult.

Phv driver 18 months.

·
Premium Member
8,065 Posts
A lot of people on here are immature clearly fully don't understand that ph driving is unskilled so you earn unskilled money simple.

My brother is bc driver he deserves more money than me he done 4 years knowledge study.

I didn't do knowledge so I accept that I can't demand high wages whilst driving a Phv

Also I don't pick up from centre of London as I believe I'm not entitled to as again not done knowledge makes me sleep at night anyway.

Clearly if all you many drivers keep moaning on and on just leave and do something else.

Phv driver 18 months.
Different ppl, different circumstances....!!!!

I do pick up from central Lndn as I belive I'm am entitled whever is pre booked!!!!

PH driver 17yrs.

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts

Phv driver 18 months.
Lol

Nice try.

If you make your posts believably then people are more likely to take you seriously

As far as posting the same drivel in different threads you are clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Cabbie2b is right, if you dnt pick up frm central london then make this your learning point, to me it seems u jimmy147 have clearly got alot to learn, the money is in central london fella,
I dnt care if you have a doctors degree, work smart and earn more then a black cab... or a doctor.....may be not ;)

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
Cabbie2b is right, if you dnt pick up frm central london then make this your learning point, to me it seems u jimmy147 have clearly got alot to learn, the money is in central london fella,
I dnt care if you have a doctors degree, work smart and earn more then a black cab... or a doctor.....may be not ;)
Jimmy is a windup

He has cut and pasted the same post almost exactly in another thread

·
Registered
1,161 Posts

Phv driver 18 months.
TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts