Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does there exist, or is there interest in, a real-time chat for Twin Cities Uber drivers, much like Lyft has? Lyft's is using the LINE app.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Not in our market...I know they had it in SF but not sure how it went

·
Registered
719 Posts
Probably the best chat is this forum. Don't think you'll be able to collaborate with MN drivers because the market is so tight here.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Probably the best chat is this forum. Don't think you'll be able to collaborate with MN drivers because the market is so tight here.
Thanks to this ****** canoe:

Congratulations to Anthony, the grand prize winner of Uber MSP's September Win a Cooler Referral Contest! During the month of September, Anthony referred over 20 new partners - Awesome job, Anthony!

All winners have been contacted via a separate email & SMS message. Please check your email or phone to see if you won and how to pick up your prize.

Refer your friends & family to drive with Uber today and you could be featured as next month's top referrer! Don't forget, you'll also receive an additional$250 after your referral completes 25 trips.

POST IT
TWEET IT
EMAIL IT

Have questions? Visit us at office hours, which are listed on our website:uberminnesota.com. Or you can always shoot us an email at[email protected]

Uber on!
Your Uber MSP Team

·
Registered
27 Posts
Zello is a good place to chat with phone you can have your own group if you like unlimited users its like the old Nextel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Zello is a good place to chat with phone you can have your own group if you like unlimited users its like the old Nextel
I was thinking of a text-based chatroom, not a voice-based conference-call type setup. Like a google hangout or an AIM chatroom.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Madonna concert...
My post was on Thursday morning at 218. I thought her concert was on Thursday night? Either way, I didn't get a surge fare... So sick of idiots chasing the surge and ****ing it up for those who are lucky enough to be in zone, already.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
My post was on Thursday morning at 218. I thought her concert was on Thursday night? Either way, I didn't get a surge fare... So sick of idiots chasing the surge and ****ing it up for those who are lucky enough to be in zone, already.
Good question then...I think it probably surges every night around 2 am but I don't drive those hours ever really

1 - 15 of 15 Posts