Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear JayBX17,

We've identified that due to a discrepancy between your pay statements and our terms of service, you're owed $158.20.
We apologize. The issue has been fixed, and we have taken action to ensure that it does not happen again.
You will be receiving a one-time payment from Uber for the period between November 10, 2014 and May 21, 2017, plus interest. To make sure your payment is processed correctly, confirm your bank details are up-to-date at vault.uber.com.
We will deposit $158.20 into your bank account on file within 7 days.
Additionally, as of Monday, May 22, you'll notice an increase in earnings of 2-3% in NYC.
LEARN MORE
Providing you a reliable way to earn is a top priority. It's essential that your earnings are clear and accurate, and we are committed to getting it right.
Uber NYC

·
Premium Member
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Although I've been accepted to drive since early 2015 I started January 2017 so maybe thats why.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I would not confirm anything, they have all your info, but if it's coming from an Uber account or your app I would trust it more unless it was hacked..

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Just saw the article in the news section..

Sounds like Uber probably withheld the money knowingly to stay afloat and used the money elsewhere and then paid it back now.

Travis has been known to do it before with his other companies.

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
I'll get $1.063.84 !!!!
Uber pating back "discrepancies"?? Are you kidding me?
You click on that "vault" link and you'll loose all the money in your bank account, your car, your cat AND tour girlfriend... (in that order).

1 - 20 of 105 Posts