Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was following a thread under the pay section and thought "how can we get across to people how Uber really works in a nice way but that may also evoke a tad bit of sympathy while making a bold decleration"? So I got this paragraph to maybe post in my car. Addresses pay, tips, door slamming, drinking etc. Your thoughts?

--- This is my car. I pay for her, her gas, her insurance, her tires and her oil changes. I also pay my own self employment tax, federal tax and state tax. Please respect my car so I may continue to earn a living. Thank you.

80 Posts
I would respect your sign...but then again, I'm not a millennial twit. That might make those little asshats treat your car even worse. It's a generation of misanthropes and sociopaths.

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
My thoughts, is a bit harsh.... Maybe start with:
Enjoy your ride. Keep in mind that I pay for her, quench her thirst, ect.
To put a more jovial twist to it, at the same time getting the point across.
We all should work on a uniform sign, so that riders may think it's uber issued.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My thoughts, is a bit harsh.... Maybe start with:
Enjoy your ride. Keep in mind that I pay for her, quench her thirst, ect.
To put a more jovial twist to it, at the same time getting the point across.
We all should work on a uniform sign, so that riders may think it's uber issued.
I like it!!! Thanks!

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
You may need to take out the "her". You may get a feminist in your vehicle that will post that all over social media.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I would not post any signs, you are asking for a ratings nightmare. Work it into conversaitons where appropriate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts