Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been driving since March very part time. I have 111 rated trips. 110 5 stars and the other night, someone gave me a 1 star. Is there any way to find out who and/or what they said?

If it's who I think, I'm ok with the rating. I stopped at a drive through for a couple to get beer and cigarettes. They were very drunk and the female verged on obnoxious. I was rather anxious to get them out of my car and forgot to remind them to check their belongings. I found their 6 pack in my car the next morning. I got a $6 tip and a 6 pack so I guess if I have to pay for it with a 1 star rating, it's worth it but I am still curious about what they said.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I have been driving since March very part time. I have 111 rated trips. 110 5 stars and the other night, someone gave me a 1 star. Is there any way to find out who and/or what they said?

If it's who I think, I'm ok with the rating. I stopped at a drive through for a couple to get beer and cigarettes. They were very drunk and the female verged on obnoxious. I was rather anxious to get them out of my car and forgot to remind them to check their belongings. I found their 6 pack in my car the next morning. I got a $6 tip and a 6 pack so I guess if I have to pay for it with a 1 star rating, it's worth it but I am still curious about what they said.
Just curious - what's your rating at now?

I think it highly unlikely that this drunk couple was behind the 1 star.
Nope - based on the info you've provided I would say it wasn't them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You'll never know. We all want a rebuttal but will never happen. I think they can give a one without an explanation
Thanks. I thought I read that they had to give an explanation. No biggie. Live and learn!

Just curious - what's your reading l rating at now?

I think it highly unlikely that this drunk couple was behind the 1 star.
Nope - based on the info you've provided I would say it wasn't them.
It's 4.96 now. Just having a hard time thinking who it could have been and why but I know random things happen!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.