Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am a fairly new uber driver about a 100 fares in the past month. I have had all 5 star trips till last night I received 3 trips less than 5 stars and I understand that not every trip will be 5 stars.

Is there any way to check what trip gave you less than 5 stars? I have no negative comments. I've had no unhappy clients.

Also how do I check a customers rating? I give everyone 5 stars because I've never had an issue but I feel like I am getting wrongfully under-starred.

Thank you in advance guys.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Is there any way to check what trip gave you less than 5 stars?
Nope. You'll get a weekly summary including your overall rating for the past week, but there's no way to tie individual ratings to trips, on purpose.

Some good advice that I received last year from seasoned drivers is not to sweat the driver rating. Once you get up to a few hundred trips, the low ratings will become statistical noise, and the overall rating is only based off of your last 500 rated trips, so the low ones will eventuall fall off.
Also how do I check a customers rating?
You'll see that at the time of the ride request, along with the pickup location, the estimated time for you to get there, and the service type. While you're en route or on the ride, you can touch the menu icon to see the rider's rating. (After you drop off your pax, though, I don't know of a way to see the pax name or rating, either through the app or partners.uber.com.)

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Don't fret over your ratings, you're just giving yourself undue stress. Drive well, be yourself, have fun, and everything will work out...Unless you are an ahole, in which case don't be yourself.

I know it's hard advice to actually follow, but staying chill and ignoring ratings really is the best driving method.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome thank you guys haha. I will be honest and admit I know I am worrying much more than I should. It just struck me as bothersome. As many great reviews I have and happy people. Just kinda irritated me a bit lol. I do appreciate the advice guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts