Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will Uber give you any details on ratings received on a specific day? How quickly do new ratings get factored into your overall score?

My rating dropped from 4.92 to 4.67 overnight. I did 3 trips last night before 2AM EST and 5 more trips today after 7AM.

I assume the ratings from last night got added in and the ratings from this morning are still pending. Sound right?

I had once trip that turned into a debacle and coild have received a 1, but ygr rest were all pretty good

My total # of trips is still less than 30, so a single 1 could slam me. Just curious what happened but I assume I'll never know.

Mike

·
Premium Member
10,834 Posts
It may go up cause some may not have rated yet.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Will Uber give you any details on ratings received on a specific day? How quickly do new ratings get factored into your overall score?
No details, they just kinda leave us in the dark. Probably for good reason so we can't go back and retaliate against a pax. lol.

Seriously though no details. Not sure how quickly it's factored into the overall score, but the thing to keep in mind is that a pax is not required to rate right away like we are required to rate them as soon as they exit the car. The rating could be affected a week later by a pax that forgot to rate todays ride.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was able to back into it...I got a 5, a 4 and a 1.

So, if PAX canceled on me after about 15 minutes (they sent me to wrong exit), are they able to rate me? They are only PAX that would have given s 1 (I sure hope).

Mike

·
Registered
164 Posts
I was able to back into it...I got a 5, a 4 and a 1.

So, if PAX canceled on me after about 15 minutes (they sent me to wrong exit), are they able to rate me? They are only PAX that would have given s 1 (I sure hope).

Mike
just how were you able to see you received each rating per trip? the 5,4, and 1 how?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just how were you able to see you received each rating per trip? the 5,4, and 1 how?
Just applied a little math. Worked out so the only reasonable solution was a 5+4+1.

Prior to ratings drop...16 trips, 4.92 rating
After drop...19 trips, 4.67 rating

(19*4.67) - (16*4.92) = 10

So, I got 10 points for three new trips. Possible I got 5, 3, 2 but very unlikely.

If there were more trips, it would be harder to pinpoint.

·
Registered
164 Posts
that's why I don't understand why my ratings drop rapidly my car very clean I even earn tips on most rides great conversation,greetings,etc
I offer water candy etc
know my routes very well
engage conversation when warranted and the more trips I complete my ratings drop overnight can't see what I'm doing wrong or how to improve for better ratings

1 - 9 of 9 Posts