Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a bad day and assumed my rating was going to get hit really bad. Here are some of the incidents

Some girl left a sandwich in my car trunk for a few days and I forgot to take it out so my car was smelling bad. Couldn't figure out why till night was over next day

During an Uber pool even though am completely a safe driver ( I have had pax tell me to drive faster on several occasions, run though the yellow they said ) I almost ran through a red cause somehow I missed it , gave us a huge scare ! They all shouted it's red

Picked up an older Indian looking guy who waited like 10 minutes in that Dreamforce ****ery he was super annoying that I had to tell him hey I need to get off the phone so I can focus on driving lol I then refused to park in bus lane and went across the street which had him cross two streets to get to me thought for sure I will get a 1

Picked up 2 guys and a girl drunk so bad lol when we reached the bar the others got out then old drunk guy (with an Uber budge btw ) wouldn't get out he tells me just drive I said I can't trip has been ended he says don't worry I will take care of you which I decline we juggle for what felt like 5 minutes followed by attempts to request me again ( sorry for cancel on you guys) anyway whole thing was awkward

Oh and the lady I drove to Sausalito for 85$ it was a 2.9 surge ended up giving me a 5 never even made convo with her (it was raining had to keep eyes open and focused)

2 girls I wouldn't pick up on market who I had to ask that they move to Kearny ( what's wrong with them app clearly says we don't pick up on market)

Anyway people are so interesting ! I couldn't figure out what was different this week . Usually my week is roughly 4.88 am now 4.9 overall despite the week being not my best and higher surge than usual in the city

·
Registered
577 Posts
Yes, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will agree with BS. Looks like you were doing good prior to Dream Force Week. The same here. I kind of feel UBER got hacked and someone is messing with the numbers or passengers can rate much later in the day or night or the passenger I cancelled was able to come back and rate me. I cleared the one day rating to 0.0 by not driving for a day. And then I got 5 stars for 5 rides yesterday, but when I checked this afternoon that rating fell below 5.0. It keeps me from wanting to drive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts