Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rating = 4.91
Rides = 352

a couple months on uber. I don't stress about my rating anymore. I've seen my day rating from 3.5-5 , people are ******** .

I love this group. I honestly enjoy coming here and hearing your stories.

Today a passenger asked me if I could pull over at a mcdonalds so he can take a shit. took him about 15 minutes. I thought about ending the trip but he had luggage

·
Registered
194 Posts
I think fuber is f$&@ing with us drivers just to keep us on our toes w/their f$&@ed up way of calculating the other day I had four completed trips and arcoed four and my rating for the day was 2.5 which means they counted the four arcoed rides in the total of rides 4x5=20/8=2.5 has anyone experienced this when arcoing another words does arco effect our ratings

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I think fuber is f$&@ing with us drivers just to keep us on our toes w/their f$&@ed up way of calculating the other day I had four completed trips and arcoed four and my rating for the day was 2.5 which means they counted the four arcoed rides in the total of rides 4x5=20/8=2.5 has anyone experienced this when arcoing another words does arco effect our ratings
When I ACRO a ping that "ends" on me, it shos up as cancelled in my statement, and brings down my rating. However, the vast majority of my ACROs do not affect my rating.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts