Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
1,761 Posts
A lot of drivers ratings have taken a hit in the past couple of weeks. Difficult to pinpoint the reasons for this.
Not to slam Uber but they really should let us know the good and bad comments made by our pax. Of course some will be b.s. but for the legit ones I would like to know what I have done or not done to merit a low or high rating.

We can't improve if we have no feedback.

· Registered
55 Posts
My account been deactived
Got my text saying someone is gona call in 24hrs to discuss Urgent matter.please do not Come into office

I was driving day time ratting was 4.75 to 4.82

Now driving nights a month ratting drop to 4.60

· Registered
615 Posts
Because of the holidays, it's being used a lot more by younger people and they are generally immature and frivolous in their conduct, which goes to show the unfair aspect of the rating system on the driver
I think exactly like that. A lot of Arabs and young Londoners do give all of us bad ratings. I noticed recently that I have been asked so many times about aux cable than usual.

· Registered
55 Posts
Pax wants a freebie or free ride

Feedbacking i was drunk and on drugs i was driving dangerously i took the long route that why the fee was high

Hes fee was 1.9x suge i got on a saturday
My man was drunked him self sleeping at the back all the way till i wake him up and he said thank you and went home emailed uber

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is really unfair rating system of uber, I think they should install a CCTV cameras in the cars to check the driver and rider interaction and ask drivers to upload weekly footage on uber system so if there is serious concern or some rider gives you bad rating they can view the footage. After ever ride the rider revive an email with actual fare and options to rate the driver. If they are unhappy with fare which mostly people will be because no body likes money going out of their pockets, so they give bad rating to the driver. Really unfair

· Registered
229 Posts
Imo, In theory a good idea, reality, it will never happen. Drivers cover all costs which will of course include the equipment plus the data stream costs.

They would probably rather deactivate a driver and onboard another as a replacement. Quick, easy and less of a hassle.

· Registered
229 Posts
I think there is a lot of speculation surrounding deactivation for low ratings, however I have not seen any concrete evidence that there is any deadline.

There are umpteen threads on this topic and general consensus at the end of the day is not to worry about it and just drive.

You will get the sublime to the ridiculous with no rhyme or reason as to why your rating goes up and down when you doing the job exactly the same way day in day out. It's just people.

"Uber on" as they say.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have been warned from uber

"Following on from our previous email last week, we have not seen the improvement in your ratings we had hoped for
It is very important that you spend this week focusing on improving your rating. Unfortunately, if we do not see sufficient improvement in your rating this week you will lose access to the Uber platform and you may be invited to attend a session run by our top-rated partners on how to improve your rating. We know you’ve had a great rating in the the past and we are confident you can get back to your normal high standards this week if you focus on providing the best service you can. "

Despite the fact I am doing everything which has given in the tips

· Registered
21 Posts
GUY`S Please Stop Giving AUX AND BLUETOOTH Out to punters, they are getting greedy for that every time, connect to your phone and tell them its spotify ONLY, i know we some time have to listen to there shitty songs and foreign song which we don't understand, but its some of out shitty drivers whose teaching them to play over the bluetooth and aux cable, i don't give my bluetooth or the AUX cable ive got it wired up connected to the phone i say sorry its spotify only i don't give out my blutooth

PLEASE STOP GIVING OUT YOUR BLUETOOTH AND AUX CONNECTION PLEASE ONLY USE SPOTIFY, you are replacing there bad habit, PCO Clears there should be NO LOSE WIRE GANGING IN YOUR CAR ITS AGAINST THE PCO RULES. AS NOT SAFE IS WELL.

· Premium Member
2,800 Posts
GUY`S Please Stop Giving AUX AND BLUETOOTH Out to punters, they are getting greedy for that every time, connect to your phone and tell them its spotify ONLY, i know we some time have to listen to there shitty songs and foreign song which we don't understand, but its some of out shitty drivers whose teaching them to play over the bluetooth and aux cable, i don't give my bluetooth or the AUX cable ive got it wired up connected to the phone i say sorry its spotify only i don't give out my blutooth

PLEASE STOP GIVING OUT YOUR BLUETOOTH AND AUX CONNECTION PLEASE ONLY USE SPOTIFY, you are replacing there bad habit, PCO Clears there should be NO LOSE WIRE GANGING IN YOUR CAR ITS AGAINST THE PCO RULES. AS NOT SAFE IS WELL.
Why would u even let them use spotify ?
only thing they get from me is a a to b journey and sometimes if it's not a surge job they get a roller coaster thrill, that's about it.
They ask me if I have a aux cable I say yes and then I say no music in my car as I'm fasting

· Premium Member
2,127 Posts
What a crock that rating thing is .1-5 so 3 should be average agreed? Average =normal in out taken to destination no problems.

help with shopping 4 luggage plating her out a 5 ,so why do UBER think each job should merit a 5?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.