Uber Drivers Forum banner

Have you taken recent trips from LAX or SNA with a 4.79 rating or lower?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new on this forum. Seen nothing but great information.

A driver at LAX yesterday told me that if your rating is under 4.8 you will not receive rides from the airport. Does anyone know if this is true?

Has anyone with a rating lower then 4.8 received rides from LAX or SNA?

I drive X and/or Select. In case that makes a difference.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I received my permit. So I'm good on that side. When I arrived, the lot was empty. One driver that got there after me got a ride before me when we were talking.

I then checked the pax app and identified my car by driving around. I would only show my car when the pin was dropped outside of LAX property. I was just there wasting my time.

I contacted Uber, after getting passed their stupid auto replies I had someone look at my account. He said he fixed it. I'll have to see today.

When I moved the pin off property I noticed I wasn't the only one who was in the lot and not active under LAX property. That sucks! Drivers just wasting their time.

What's weird is that the same thing happened to me in SNA airport on Friday. So I just left to find a ride elsewhere.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sitting in the lot watching netflix. Chillin. Im the uberX Prius with TCP.
4.88 rating.
F213 How long did it take to get a ride? This app is all messed up. I'm here waiting for a Select ride. But I'm looking at the app and it shows no UberX drivers in the pin. Yet the pin is full of drivers. I switch my app to X and immediately get a ride. Fuber needs to get their **** straight. I'm taking the ride just to get out of here.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Hi new on this forum. Seen nothing but great information.

A driver at LAX yesterday told me that if your rating is under 4.8 you will not receive rides from the airport. Does anyone know if this is true?

Has anyone with a rating lower then 4.8 received rides from LAX or SNA?

I drive X and/or Select. In case that makes a difference.

Thanks guys!
You will be deactivated from the SELECT platform if your ratings go below 4.7

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if your rating is not in the 4.8 range, you shouldn't be driving.

drivers like that make us look bad. ;)
I had a 5 for a long time. Drunk holiday riders dropped my rating to a low 4.7. Probably complaining about the high prices and surges. So frustrating!

I've got it back to a 4.8 and going up, but just a single 1 star rating really puts a dent on it and takes many 5 to get it back. I'm staying away from the stupid drunks.

What I have noticed is that many don't give a rating and it looks like that has a negative impact also. Anyone encourage pax to give a rating? Without directly asking for a 5 star, cuz that's lame also.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I switch my app to X and immediately get a ride. Fuber needs to get their **** straight. I'm taking the ride just to get out of here.
I hear ya there man.

With uber getting x in lax, its caused problems for a lot of livery drivers as well. People will pay lower prices to get a ride out of the airport. Good luck with select as x is killing it for you guys. Especially if you are driving a beemer.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
What a crappy 2 rides from airport. I was driving lyft and got a ride to airport there. Went to the pig pen.
First ride- wait 15 minutes get ping for intl terminal. Get passengers and click to see where we are going. Omg Westchester 3 miles. This is the worst.

Come back to airport and determined to get a good ride. Wait like 10 minutes.
2nd ride. Ok can't be bad 2 rides in a row. I go to terminal 1 for pickup. La cienega and 2 miles away. Omg he parked his car at work. These lax rides not worth driving in traffic and pick up these cheap a$$es.

Uber toll fees more than these rides. This is pathetic. Then just went home.

Gross I made $7.96 for both rides.

·
Premium Member
14,346 Posts
What a crappy 2 rides from airport. I was driving lyft and got a ride to airport there. Went to the pig pen.
First ride- wait 15 minutes get ping for intl terminal. Get passengers and click to see where we are going. Omg Westchester 3 miles. This is the worst.

Come back to airport and determined to get a good ride. Wait like 10 minutes.
2nd ride. Ok can't be bad 2 rides in a row. I go to terminal 1 for pickup. La cienega and 2 miles away. Omg he parked his car at work. These lax rides not worth driving in traffic and pick up these cheap a$$es.

Uber toll fees more than these rides. This is pathetic. Then just went home.

Gross I made $7.96 for both rides.
Second2noone,you like to take risks? Lmao.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Hey second2noone .... you're really looking good with your 4.8 ratings making $3.98 per ride. Seems like you'd be better off rounding up shopping carts in the Walmart parking lot !! (LMAO) :eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_O

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Yeah, I do like the site. But the $3.98 ride won't happen to me because I don't drive the X platform ... only drive XL/ SELECT. I'm retired and only drive when I feel like it. Not desperate to try to make a living. I enjoy driving and meeting new people, so I'm having fun while making a few extra bucks a week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts