Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow partners, I have joined uber recently and did make around 50 trips and my rating is 4.25. Am a bit worried, please help. Also, does it effect the rating if the rider cancels the request?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Passengers cannot rate cancelled trips.

And don't sweat about the rating. Uber doesn't deactivate drivers with low ratings with only that many trips...You'll see it go up slowly as you complete more trips.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't know why so many drivers have a hard time keeping a 4.8 and above. A smile, usb cables, clean no smell car and decent attire do the trick.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Come back in 6 weeks and let us know what you find out...
I'm amazed how some people like Yul can exhibit such profound ******edness.

It's been mentioned a million times by everybody with common sense that this rating-system is rigged. It's only made to please certain people. Not everybody stands an equal chance of maintaining a good rating.

If you happen to be like me who's an obese Asian man with acne and named after a friggin kid's show, then sorry tuts but you're not one of them.
If you happen to be Brad Pitt who's driving a Maserati Granturismo with gold metallic rims on all 4 wheels, congratulations, here's a 5 star rating REGARDLESS of how well or optimal your driving was.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I do exactly as I write in my previous post and I'm between 4.91-4.97. The system is rigged for those who smile, drive well and are pleasant.

Clifford: sorry to hear you're having a hard time. Lose some weight and get rid of the acne, not for Uber but for yourself

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I believe that a lot of the ratings game is based on when and who you drive. If you drive nights in the party areas you will have low ratings. The 2 times I drove at nights I had 2 pukers and my 2 worst rated weeks.

Drunk millennials are a ratings killer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, it's true that younger people are a bit more severe when rating. They expect you to know the city, avoid congested streets (use Waze) and have USB plugs for their phones.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts