Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,025 Posts
On 25% they're 0.68. 0.10 a minute. Too low for the cost of living. Oversaturated market full of desperate illegal immigrants.
Its only 68 cents if you can get a ride. You can't. There are too many ants here. You might be able to get a few poo rides a day. You'll get 61 cents for those.

You'll make more working for Wal-Mart here. Good news. They're hiring!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just started driving again after a few weeks off and man ... it’s really bad .. only got pool request which brought my acceptance rate to 56% .. cause I denied them all I finally got an x ride and my pay out was 2.60 :( . gas is so expensive now it’s just not worth it to drive unless it’s surging .. sadly I haven’t see much surge. If I would have done a Uber Eats delivery that same trip would have been about little over $6 plus possible tip ... I’m tipped 80% if the time when I do eats

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
$1,500 weekly ?????
$1.500 weekly ?????
One more time :
$1,500 a week ????
Definitely and no doubt about...
You must be one of thoses ants on the Road...... .

Show your numbers !!!!!!!
Being on the road is kinda the only way to make money doing this. I don't drive full-time so I'm not making that amount. But all of UBER's advertisements told me I could make $1,500 per week, therefore it must be true.

How is it possible to make $1500 a week ?
You have to believe...

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
Being on the road is kinda the only way to make money doing this. I don't drive full-time so I'm not making that amount. But all of UBER's advertisements told me I could make $1,500 per week, therefore it must be true.

You have to believe...
Yep. I saw it on the Internet -- it MUST be true!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts