Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, need some advice on this.

On my Uber app, I had total of 170 rated trips among which 125 was 5 star rating up until Sunday. I woke up Monday morning to my surprise, my 5 star rating count went to 115 and total rated trips to 160 meaning non-5 Star rating remained unchanged. And this is actually second time it happened, non-5 Star rating count remained unchanged on both occasion. Do you have any clue about this?

Another thing about Feedback section, I had a reported issue from rider under Professionalism that says,
"Cancelled on Rider - 1 Report".
I thought if you cancel a ride, rider cannot rate you or submit any feedback, is that not true then?

Any light on these would be much appreciated

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yep, several times my numbers didn't add up. Tried explaining it to Uber via email but it's like trying to talk to a bunch of 3yo kindergarten kids. I gave up in the end.

I have also had 2 x negative comments due to 'MISTIMED TRIPS' I've asked what this means but still have no f$%^&*g idea

·
Registered
5 Posts

On my Uber app, I had total of 170 rated trips among which 125 was 5 star rating up until Sunday. I woke up Monday morning to my surprise, my 5 star rating count went to 115 and total rated trips to 160 meaning non-5 Star rating remained unchanged. And this is actually second time it happened, non-5 Star rating count remained unchanged on both occasion. Do you have any clue about this?

Another thing about Feedback section, I had a reported issue from rider under Professionalism that says,
I thought if you cancel a ride, rider cannot rate you or submit any feedback, is that not true then?

I have complained several times to the Uber admins that the rating system is flawed and they give no proper answer about it.

I had 3 series of 25 5 Star rides and got text messages congratulating me , and my average went to 4.84 . Then suddenly I did 2 $6 fares and found that they must have rated me a 4 and instantly my rating dropped to 4.79. I think Uber do not explain that anything other than a 5 is a fail and bad for the driver, but they seem to keep people in the dark.

I now have to wait another 100 rides to get to 500 so that I can try and stay in the 4.9 rating area.

·
Registered
2 Posts

This has been happening on my app for weeks. 1 day it would be 820 lifetime 580 rated and 520 5 star then the next day it would be 815 lifetime 575 rated 515 5 star, on the go earnings not working correctly either.

Constant emails to Uber with either generic responses or a response completely unrelated

·
Registered
8 Posts

I had also similar things.. professional n cancelled by driver...don't know how that is possible...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.