Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone noticed random issues that uber says were noted in your last 500 rides? It seems like as soon as one drops off, another that makes no sense pops up.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Anything a customer complains about is added to their list without even asking you if it's true. Inner city fares near me will almost always file "inefficient route" complaint hoping to get some or all their fare refunded. If you pull up the map of the route, you will see it wasn't possible to go a shorter distance yet Uber accepts the poor rating and passes on the complaint. I hope they aren't offended that I frequently refuse inner city fares of problems like this.

·
Premium Member
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just love the "dangerous driving" one. I'm sorry but when someone pulls out in front of you or a person steps off a curb from between cars, you're going to break hard. If avoiding an accident is dangerous, what would uber rate it if you were in an accident?

The latest one was Hygeine. I'm sorry but we get that rider who is just nasty smelling and the next pick up is literally the same location ( like he was getting out and she was impatient about getting in) it's tough to get the car aired out. It's gotten to where I only pick up in some areas if there is absolutely no other areas busy that day.

·
Registered
325 Posts
My complaints are always the same, attitude and dangerous driving. But mostly attitude.

I swear I'd have a 5.0 rating if I never stood up for myself. But if it comes down to rating or dignity **** the rating!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Of my 1679 trips I've had three complaints about the cleanliness of my car. Nothing about me has changed and nothing about my car has changed. It's just opinions of these three people. Uber says this is of the last 500 Trips, however these complaints are from when I first started driving uber.

I wish the 1676 rides stood out over the three that claim that my car is dirty. They don't.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Uber says this is of the last 500 Trips, however these complaints are from when I first started driving uber.
Those rider comments/complaints might stick around on the last 500 rated trips, not overall trips. Or the app is glitchy and those comments are stuck on there for eternity. Both equally plausible

1 - 7 of 7 Posts