Uber Drivers Forum banner

Rain and...

1K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  Jim1985 
#1 ·
no surge smh this is really getting worse

#17 ·
Wow how is that possible. Never got nothing higher thank 1 start .

I been using that term .

I thought Uber said it was going to be busy like slow season is over . :confused::confused::confused:
Yea I can't tell the difference between this week and the rest of the summer. Where is the higher demand and/or constant late night surge that we used to see. This is bullshit. And the boost is back but it is crap. 1.2 really? Smh.

#20 ·
Yea I can't tell the difference between this week and the rest of the summer. Where is the higher demand and/or constant late night surge that we used to see. This is bullshit. And the boost is back but it is crap. 1.2 really? Smh.
Maybe because of all the TLC drivers that can't do the suburbs no more so you have extra extra drivers in the boroughs now .

#13 ·
Driver really need forget about surge. Its done. Stop dreaming. It was nice while it lasted but this been the end plan since the begining. The apps are simply more profitable when it ls cheap.

Surge at the moment is strictly to manipulate drivers on where to be so they can keep the prices low. Dont you see how this conflicts with itself? How can surge exist? if the market is oversaturated and drivers leap borrows for a lil pink

Honestly i think no-surge is better. It will level out the playing field becuase its more realistic to what we actually make. Surges are just smoke screens.

#16 ·
More reason to use apps like Mystro, or Driver Bar, or UpShift or w/e it's called, then, or do the switching yourself and risk being shit-listed by app companies. It seems it's all about money nowadays, anyway--someone needs to build it to work with EVERY app company out there so that can be on every platform imaginable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.