Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
71,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Turns out, the recent flooding is NOT the first time RADIOACTIVE waste was " washed away" from dump sites . It has happened before. Just like putting plastic bags of Nuclear Contaminated debris on the shores of Fukushima & waiting for high tide !

·
Premium Member
71,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Apparently,the Army Corps of Engineers has been promising to clean up flood overflow from nearby residential neighborhoods,schools and playgrounds since at Least 2015 ! Home values are Shot in the area. " TRUST THE GOVERNMENT". ITS ONLY BEEN THERE SINCE 1945. NOW WE CAN TELL YOU ABOUT IT . . . Sports equipment World Font Player Grass

Plant World Tree Font Grass
Smile Photograph Product Output device Gesture

·
Premium Member
71,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
A woman who lives across from a children's playground states her 5 kids Won't come visit her after her husband died of Pancreatic Cancer because they fear their children being contaminated from the house by the playground that they grew up in !
Font Number Document Circle Parallel

Backyard vegetables anyone !?

RADIOACTIVE FLOODS !
Product World Map Font Line
Product World Map Font Line

·
Premium Member
71,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
What kind of idiot buries NUCLEAR WASTE in flimsy materials near a River Floodplain anyway !?!?

Guess they WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN.
" WASH AWAY THE PROBLEMS THEY CREATED "! Product Font Adaptation Screenshot News

They KNEW they had a problem in 1965 !
Yet did NOTHING until 2015. Yet there is STILL RADIOACTIVE WASTE FLOODING !
Excerpt from 1965 Dr.Malcom Peterson addressing
Senator Muskie regarding this Exact issue !
Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Paper

60 years with no RESOLUTION YET ?!

" CLEAN ENERGY "!

·
Premium Member
71,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Took from 1945 to 2018 for Federal Govt. To ADMIT high level of Cancer in area is " probably " due to Nuclear Waste Dump in the FLOODPLANE !
HAS THE GOVERNMENT BEEN CONDUCTING A TUSKEGEE TYPE " EXPERIMENT" ALL THIS TIME ?
Font Number Screenshot Parallel Publication
Font Parallel Screenshot Number Document
Font Number Parallel Document Symmetry

·
Premium Member
6,656 Posts
Yet . . . NOTHING was done.

NOTHING.
Scientists have been warning people since the 50's about climate change. But yet nothing was done. Look at the mess we're in now. Now everybody's *****ing that Biden for trying to do something about it. You can't win either way.

What's more important a plot of land in Missouri or the entire world?

·
Premium Member
16,313 Posts
I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals, whoa
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

·
Premium Member
71,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals, whoa
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse

You pay for this
But they give you that
Hey hey my my

·
Premium Member
71,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Scientists have been warning people since the 50's about climate change. But yet nothing was done. Look at the mess we're in now. Now everybody's *****ing that Biden for trying to do something about it. You can't win either way.

What's more important a plot of land in Missouri or the entire world?
Debunked.
Forecast less than doubling of CO2 emissions since pre industrial revolution levels. Font Screenshot Document Number Symmetry

All Govt. Hype.$ 369 Billion dollar " Surprise Climate Bill " is Hype to STEAL MONEY

·
Premium Member
6,656 Posts
Debunked.
Forecast less than doubling of CO2 emissions since pre industrial revolution levels. View attachment 671040

All Govt. Hype.$ 369 Billion dollar " Surprise Climate Bill " is Hype to STEAL MONEY
Thank you for making my point. No matter what you do no matter what side you're on It's never enough. Somebody's always going to complain about something. It wasn't done soon enough. Oh now you're charging too much money to fix something that can't be fixed because you didn't do anything ahead of time..

The fact is everybody's out for a dollar everybody's out to point fingers but nobody wants to take the responsibility to do exactly what is needed today.

You've got way too many armchair quarterbacks bltching about things and not enough people planning trees and expecting change to happen, so to speak.

·
Premium Member
16,313 Posts
Forecast less than doubling of CO2 emissions since pre industrial
I am having trouble BUYING bulk C02 right now.
We dump up to 1000 ppm in a room to enhance fruit production.
Ambient levels are about 415 ppm.

You do know that co2 is NOT a toxic substance.
It is what plants breathe.
It's like oxygen to us.

If c02 levels go up, then the world produces more food.
Why is ending world hunger a bad thing?

Reactions: tohunt4me

·
Premium Member
6,656 Posts
I am having trouble BUYING bulk C02 right now.
We dump up to 1000 ppm in a room to enhance fruit production.
Ambient levels are about 415 ppm.

You do know that co2 is NOT a toxic substance.
It is what plants breathe.
It's like oxygen to us.

If c02 levels go up, then the world produces more food.
Why is ending world hunger a bad thing?
The same way human can die of oxygen toxicity. Too much oxygen can kill a human. Too much CO2 can kill plants.

Not to mention CO2 traps infrared wavelengths, also known as heat. Put your hand over a dark rock on a hot day, what's being reflected back onto your hand is infrared. This normally escapes out into space without heating up the Earth because there is a balance of CO2 in the air to allow that to escape. Too much CO2 in the air will reflect and retain that heat. In turn this is what creates the greenhouse gas effect. Wow

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
Scientists have been warning people since the 50's about climate change. But yet nothing was done. Look at the mess we're in now. Now everybody's *****ing that Biden for trying to do something about it. You can't win either way. What's more important a plot of land in Missouri or the entire world?
Ask China & India…
Biden can’t even keep his underwear clean, all Biden is doing is killing off America’s ability to compete in the world. America is already the cleanest in terms of output, our carbon footprint matches nowhere close to all the other filth-spewing 3rd-world shitholes who don’t give a shit about Biden, Missouri, and the entire planet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts