Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rebel Honey Badger
19,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when I'm driving to work most mornings, one thing I love to listen to is a segment on my local radio station Movin 92.5 called the Loser Line. The Loser Line is defined as:

"When CREEPERS hit on you, at the club or even at your family reunion, don't give them your REAL PHONE NUMBER… give them the Loser Line Number. They'll call us and leave us a nice weird little message that we can play ON THE AIR!"

So this morning, they were doing a countdown of 2019's Top 10 Loser Line messages. Among all the drunk train wrecks and desperate "please call me back" pleas, I heard one (number 6) that I'm hoping those special Ants out there recognize and respond with their own sides of the story.

The text version of the incident:

Megan! What's up? It's Jeremy. It was awesome to meet you the other night...um look when we hang out, cuz I know we're gonna....you might have to drive me home. I don't wanna really get into the details, but I'm kinda banned from Uber. It's kinda BS, but I guess I threw up in a couple of their cars and they're pretty pissed off about that.......and also one time I had to fight one of their drivers, cuz the driver was like....looking at my girl...Umm through the rear view mirror, and I saw him and I was like, "Hey Bro! This isn't cool man! I'm gonna beat your ass!" ....And so yeah he pulled over and we fought and I guess it....gave me a low rating. But anyways I totally wanna hang out so....can you drive me home?

To actually hear this delightful Uber experience, It starts at the 6:52 mark. For the full train wreck effect...listen to the full audio. The number 2 Loser Line call, though not Uber related, is truly one I won't forget.

·
Rebel Honey Badger
19,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This should be a featured thread.

Loved the message from the girl calling her "boyfriend" from the ladies room, as the acoustics showcase her singing messsge.
LOL and that is exactly one reason why it could never be a Featured thread...not rideshare related..trainwrecks..

but thanks😂

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.