Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,540 Posts
I can't tell if this is serious haha :D
Don't quit!
Just get a real job so that Uber is your "side hustle".
Or... pretend it's your side hustle and pretend to be rich whilst actually being semi homeless. It's as easy as that. :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm serious I was online for 20 min. And read they take 200$ payment over 4 weeks when you start so I went offline requested uber to deactivate my account and they sent me an email that they will but I want to know if they'll take that money

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm serious I was online for 20 min. And read they take 200$ payment over 4 weeks when you start so I went offline requested uber to deactivate my account and they sent me an email that they will but I want to know if they'll take that money
What? Are we talking about the same Uber?

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
Why does that sound totally weird...

Uber has never charged me for anything...

Other than the Iphone they sent...

And as I remember it was $10/week...?

Rakos

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So they don't charge you to use there services....drive for them? I think I read that 200$ thing when you buy there uber device

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
They offer a Uber phone for $200 deposit and X amount per week for drivers.

Just return the phone and you should be good. They may charge you for the weeks you used or had the phone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts