Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is quick cancel on pool in sf gone now...??
I did a quick cancel.on a long pool ride and it went straight to rating them????

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you arrive press begin trip...realise they going too far...swipe end trip...it gives you regular cancel ride options.
Now on my last pool in went straight to rating them

·
Registered
386 Posts
When you arrive press begin trip...realise they going too far...swipe end trip...it gives you regular cancel ride options.
Now on my last pool in went straight to rating them
That doesn't happen for me.. Once I was picking up a pax a block away. I was sitting stationary in a parking lot. I meant to hit confirm you've arrived but instead started the trip. I tried to cancel and it didn't let me.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That doesn't happen for me.. Once I was picking up a pax a block away. I was sitting stationary in a parking lot. I meant to hit confirm you've arrived but instead started the trip. I tried to cancel and it didn't let me.
Well ofcourse i don't let you
You need to swipe end trip...as long as you dont move it gives you regular option to cancel. Its called quick cancel.
Referring to you swipe end trip quickly

·
Registered
386 Posts
Now that I think about it... That happened before. I started the ride before they got in.. And they decided to take a cab and got out. So I ended it and it prompted me to rate them. Pretty sure it was a pool. Also got a 1 star because it probably charged them.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey i gots an idea, post the quick cancel trick on a forum so everyone does it and uber fixes it....pffffft its no wonder theres 30 drivers every 2 blocks at .65/mile
How can it possibly effect you in florida. Florida uber market is not worth it at this point. Sf is only good due to promotions. They go away...drivers will quit. Too expensive

·
Banned
6,865 Posts
hey i gots an idea, post the quick cancel trick on a forum so everyone does it and uber fixes it....pffffft its no wonder theres 30 drivers every 2 blocks at .65/mile
"Santino, come here. What's the matter with you? I think your brain is going soft with all that comedy you are playing with that young girl. Never tell anyone outside the Family what you are thinking again. Go on."
~ Marlon Brando as the Godfather in "The Godfather"

·
Registered
466 Posts
Now that I think about it... That happened before. I started the ride before they got in.. And they decided to take a cab and got out. So I ended it and it prompted me to rate them. Pretty sure it was a pool. Also got a 1 star because it probably charged them.
Crap like this is what gets me. We know rating is not important unless we drop below 4.6. But having a 1 start just because someone decided to take a cab, input wrong drop off location on pool/line, couple of pools of lines added to its trip(when in a hurry), traffic jams, etc. Uber and Lyft should follow up this riders and see if that rating is fair or not, or give a chance to clarify, specially when a rider emails support for a fare review, I have saved so much money to all those riders, I should be the one asking for a fare review lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts