Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon, i have a few questions about a car that i want to rent:

1. I bought a Camry from a Texas dealer, they will sent me the documents and title ready to register it, i live in NJ and my address its from there also:

- can i register this car in NY?
- Do i need to register it for regular plates plau de TLC ones?

- After i rent my car, and a driver wants to deliver it back, how can i know if the car has tickets of any kind?
- How do you suggest that i require from the driver that wants to rent?

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
5,793 Posts
There is a license plate lookup for tickets in NY. Enter the license plate number and you will see tickets.

All common documentation such as drivers license, driving record abstract, proof of residence, social (maybe), write a contract up and have them sign it etc....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is a license plate lookup for tickets in NY. Enter the license plate number and you will see tickets.

All common documentation such as drivers license, driving record abstract, proof of residence, social (maybe), write a contract up and have them sign it etc....
Thanks,

Do you have the web page? do you know if they post the tickets inmediately?

Wherc can i get a model contract?

Sorry for asking so much, i am new at this commercial transaction and i am still lost...

·
Registered
6 Posts
just google "nyc ticket" and the website will pop up. They usually do not pop up right away which is why you should take some money upfront from the driver.

you don't need regular plates before TLC plates.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Thanks,

Do you have the web page? do you know if they post the tickets inmediately?

Wherc can i get a model contract?

Sorry for asking so much, i am new at this commercial transaction and i am still lost...
We have another MadMax on board with trying out fleet for Fubers...Lolz
The train for this already left in 2014 brah...
Good luck ..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts