Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My car has a cracked bumper held with a zip tie. Is that a no no ?
Unfortunately that is one of the things we look for but if you can't tell that it is zip tied then you'll make it at my shop witch is the one that y'all have been getting emails about the Mobil 1 in Carrollton

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
thats odd I was told by one of Mobil 1 guys it takes 2 hours to do a driver for hire inspection and 2 guys thats why Mobil 1 was so high, someone said that in the executive office so I did not go there

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have been running a special were the inspection costs 50 dollars and we go thru the inspection a lot faster it take about 15 to 30 minutes for a inspection

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unfortunately that is one of the things we look for but if you can't tell that it is zip tied then you'll make it at my shop witch is the one that y'all have been getting emails about the Mobil 1 in Carrollton
Would be nice if we pay $50 that actual inspections happen.....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not sure if this was posted anywhere else or not. I drove by Midway & Trinity Mills today, and the Mobil 1 is closed up tighter than a drum with one of the large dumpsters right in front of the roll up doors. Maybe that's why it was cheap and fast!!! :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Not sure if this was posted anywhere else or not. I drove by Midway & Trinity Mills today, and the Mobil 1 is closed up tighter than a drum with one of the large dumpsters right in front of the roll up doors. Maybe that's why it was cheap and fast!!! :)
Crap, i missed my chance

1 - 16 of 16 Posts