Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Miami driver here we are about to get uber eats in our Market and I am wondering if uber eats is separate from Uber X, like do you get pings only from Uber Eats like a separate platform or do drivers work under both together?

·
Registered
10 Posts
In Seattle it's all under the same platform. I prefer Eats requests, they pay out way more than X, most restaurants have an area you can park in front of, a loading area, or will pay for your parking if you park in a garage. When I get into an Eats loop I make really good money

·
Registered
56 Posts
My friend just signed up for eats, he has iPhone and there's a section on the profile screen where you toggle which one you want. No first hand experience though, do I don't know how it works in practice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My friend just signed up for eats, he has iPhone and there's a section on the profile screen where you toggle which one you want. No first hand experience though, do I don't know how it works in practice.
You can toggle between your accounts, if you only want to do deliveries then make sure your logged in with your account that says courier, if you want to be able to do X, Pool, Hop, and Eats log into your X account

1 - 8 of 8 Posts