·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do UberSelect only and suddenly Start getting a lot of UberX requests

Is it happened with anybody else ?!!

I sent Email to fix that but no response

One more question

Ignoring the ping count as cancel trip and lower the acceptance rate or only if you accept then cancel ?!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Uber is making everyone get x rides now . Check Dallas news there was a strike by Black and suV uber drivers downtown uber office today

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts

One more question

Ignoring the ping count as cancel trip and lower the acceptance rate or only if you accept then cancel ?!![/QUOT
Uber is making everyone get x rides now . Check Dallas news there was a strike by Black and suV uber drivers downtown uber office today
meeting at maple & turtle creek @ 6:00 pm for another strike. It's posted in Dallas thread

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts

One more question

Ignoring the ping count as cancel trip and lower the acceptance rate or only if you accept then cancel ?!!
Ignoring ping will count against your acceptance rate. Quickly hit cancel & other never appeared in my trips.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I believe some protests going tonight in Dallas area ... I have seen aroun 10 black SUVs going in line in Mckinny ave with emergency blinkers on
Any info about what's going on tonight in Dallas ?!

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Txchick is this true? So you're saying if we hit accept and quickly cancel that it's not counting against our acceptance rate?
I never had an issue with it. But Uber in LA just last week suspended drivers for 24 hours for doing the same thing I did canceling quickly. The thread is on Uberpeople.net. Please read & decide what works for you.

·
Registered
11 Posts

One more question

They are forcing us select drivers to accept uber x!

Uber Select & XL Drivers lets plz join hands and strike against us accepting Uber X requests! Uber Black got their rights today and will not have to accept Uber X. Let's show them that we can come together and strike as well. Let's meet tomorrow morning at 11 am at the Uber Office "1801 North Lamar St" and stand up for ourselves. Please copy and paste this msg and send them to Uber Select & XL drivers!

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
but again everybody different I have a full time job that pays the bills but if they deactivate me my bills will still get paid so my care level might be different than yours

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
another reason is my house is near dfw airport and I keep getting ping over there and I'm in the process of getting the paper work to drive there .but till I get the paper work I'm not going to let uber get me a citation our get my car towed

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
but I heard another way don't know if it works when you get a ping you want turn the airplane mode on you phone uber thunk you lost connection to the cell tower never done that before

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
this is uber response when I got that email today about referring drivers I told them if they pay more per mile drivers will drive here there response

1 - 20 of 25 Posts