Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Any drivers who drive days in SF for Lyft only- are you able to get enough trips? Is it a steady flow or lots of down time?
thanks in advance-
Why don't you go out there and find out? No one can answer your question because it's like forecasting the weather. Everyday is different sometimes it's great and some times you have to make it great...you dig?

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Any drivers who drive days in SF for Lyft only- are you able to get enough trips? Is it a steady flow or lots of down time?
thanks in advance-
150-1
thanks in advance-
Its been very busy.I drive afternoon to late evenings,average 130-150/week 50-60hrs.It should also be extra busy this weekend because it's supposed to rain.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
150-1

Its been very busy.I drive afternoon to late evenings,average 130-150/week 50-60hrs.It should also be extra busy this weekend because it's supposed to rain.
That's because she likes nice things :). She's extra dedicated and makes me miss driving with Lyft. You can do it, but you've got to be committed to pushing out your week.

Uber has been slow city lately.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts