Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Ask if you can start the trip right before you enter through the toll, that gives you toll fee.
And charges the rider for distance after that, and when they complain and try to get reimbursed, you have no leg to stand on. Hope that toll fee was worth deactivation.

If it's not ridiculously out of the way, I'll take the non-toll route. And if it's a big toll, I won't accept the ride. You should know your area well enough to know where the tolls are.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And charges the rider for distance after that, and when they complain and try to get reimbursed, you have no leg to stand on. Hope that toll fee was worth deactivation.

If it's not ridiculously out of the way, I'll take the non-toll route. And if it's a big toll, I won't accept the ride. You should know your area well enough to know where the tolls are.
last night I was an hour away from my house and got a ping while on the highway. I knew there were tolls within 10 miles. Ultimately I canceled the trip because it was in an unsafe city and didn't feel comfortable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.