Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have seen these a lot lately and I'm wondering what others can tell me about them. Are these cases where Pax are complaining about my service and getting a refund of sorts or something more sinister?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,987 Posts
It's Uber it's sinister. It probably has something to do with them getting sued. Again... kinda like the privacy policy update.

·
Premium Member
9,253 Posts
nope, it looks like it's just a case of uber losing money on the trip, either the difference between up front pricing and what you got paid or rider had a discount code.

·
Premium Member
5,987 Posts
And we will probably get something new about upfront pricing real soon...

·
Registered
893 Posts
I have seen these a lot lately and I'm wondering what others can tell me about them. Are these cases where Pax are complaining about my service and getting a refund of sorts or something more sinister?
Uber is giving out deals to gain market share. Some of the deals leave Uber on the red on trips. Nothing you did.

Reactions: ea30

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
This only means that the money is paid for and not instantaneously coming out of the rider's pocket. In other words, if I were to buy someone an Uber card and the person used it, it doesn't count as being paid to Uber, even though it was. That'd be like Amazon reporting a loss every time someone uses a gift card.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts