Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys need your professional opinion about this damn pool thing.

I'm ex yellow. Was living in europe last two years.now i came back and started doing uber till January, then I'm going back.

I accidentally received pool couple times (didn't noticed) and what I'm doing next just going offline to not received any more pick-ups.
Is this right thing to do?
And another question if doing that way uber pays u same as it was x?

Now i have promotion period but still don't want to do that [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
787 Posts

I'm ex yellow. Was living in europe last two years.now i came back and started doing uber till January, then I'm going back.

I accidentally received pool couple times (didn't noticed) and what I'm doing next just going offline to not received any more pick-ups.

Thanks
I believe that this constitutes trip manipulation in the Uber terms of service. I would avoid doing that if I were you. You may get a fraud warning, as I did.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
If you want to get that promotion bonus do the poop if not don't accept them . Some people say poop trips works for them but me personally I can't do that shit . I don't want a bunch of cheap people in and out my shit . Like a damn city bus hop on hop off and and they always have that one Pax that rides for $3.65

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Make sure you have the Vas. because you will need it
What is a "Vas" ? LOL All this esoteric vernacular....how you expect us to understand, man!?

Thanks
Dude, if you have a promo period, why wouldn't you want to do POOL ? And, by promo period do you mean the $1,250/week guarantee? If so, you should be doing all the POOL you can find...!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you want to get that promotion bonus do the poop if not don't accept them . Some people say poop trips works for them but me personally I can't do that shit . I don't want a bunch of cheap people in and out my shit . Like a damn city bus hop on hop off and and they always have that one Pax that rides for $3.65
I think I'll do promotions without receiving pools anyway, at least will try.
One more question: what about i have to worry most acceptance rate vs cancellation rate vs personal rate.
To say truly i have no time and nerves to worry about this stuff just don't want to be deactivated before january.

P.S. its my first thread here but i have read almost everything for the last 4 month and im really thankful for each of u (except ubermike:) have learned lot from u guys.

What is a "Vas" ? LOL All this esoteric vernacular....how you expect us to understand, man!?

Dude, if you have a promo period, why wouldn't you want to do POOL ? And, by promo period do you mean the $1,250/week guarantee? If so, you should be doing all the POOL you can find...!
Why ?
Mean i can do 65 X rides and would make 1250 anyway.
I'll recieve them from saturday or sunday if it's gonna be slow

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I think I'll do promotions without receiving pools anyway, at least will try.
One more question: what about i have to worry most acceptance rate vs cancellation rate vs personal rate.
To say truly i have no time and nerves to worry about this stuff just don't want to be deactivated before january.

P.S. its my first thread here but i have read almost everything for the last 4 month and im really thankful for each of u (except ubermike:) have learned lot from u guys.

Why ?
Mean i can do 65 X rides and would make 1250 anyway.
I'll recieve them from saturday or sunday if it's gonna be slow
Bro: If you do POOL, you can reach that 65 rides in like 2-3 days with short trips. You'll only make about 600 on your own and uber will give you another 650 from their own pockets. Why not work smart, not hard.... that means fewer miles on your car... fewer hours in your car.... less time on the road.... less risk from being on the road.... etc. I just don't get your rationale.... but only you know what's better for you.

Next, Uber cares about your cancellation rate, not your acceptance rate. Your acceptance rate can be 1% and Uber won't give a crap. If your cancellation rate is high, they will be annoyed with you. I write this but my cancellation rate right this moment on Uber is over 50%. Maybe they will be writing me an email soon!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bro: If you do POOL, you can reach that 65 rides in like 2-3 days with short trips. You'll only make about 600 on your own and uber will give you another 650 from their own pockets. Why not work smart, not hard.... that means fewer miles on your car... fewer hours in your car.... less time on the road.... less risk from being on the road.... etc. I just don't get your rationale.... but only you know what's better for you.

Next, Uber cares about your cancellation rate, not your acceptance rate. Your acceptance rate can be 1% and Uber won't give a crap. If your cancellation rate is high, they will be annoyed with you. I write this but my cancellation rate right this moment on Uber is over 50%. Maybe they will be writing me an email soon!
Thanks for advice .now it makes sense

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.