Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
First post here, as I'm a new driver and have only driven about 20 trips a bit north of LA. Wanted to thank all of you because this forum has been very helpful as far as knowledge and helping me get started. My question is, I've gone through the whole process of getting a car approved my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Now, I realized this is obviously not the wisest car choice for uber. I also have a 2013 Nissan Altima that is in great shape and has passed the inspection, my problem is it seems that the state certification number is the only thing on the form that the mechanic left blank and it is being rejected by Uber, is that on his end or something I need to add is basically my question.. I appreciate you're time and all of the helpful threads you guys have created to help us newbies and for the advocacy of Uber drivers everywhere

BeepBeepImaJeep-

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update*

Before anyone puts any time into this, I contacted Uber, virtually asking the same question and they replied that they fixed the problem(?) and that my car was active... Which makes no sense because nothing was changed, but hey... I'll take it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts