Uber Drivers Forum banner

Quest counter stuck

2K views 40 replies 27 participants last post by  Strange Fruit 
#1 ·
anybody's quest counter stuck at zero? I know it lags sometimes but usually update at the end of the day. Mine is still at zero even though i did 19 trips yesterday

#4 ·
Mine was stucdk at zero, then it moved up. It happens. Have faith. Almost all Quests are honored in the end (I assume, cuz if they weren't you'd read about it here)

#14 ·
Mine is stuck at 7, and I did 14 rides yesterday.
Anyone check with Greenlight about this issues yet?
Just to save anyone who may be so foolish to do so:
"It is being fixed"

Reactions: nash801
#24 ·
19 trips completed and stuck at zero. Glad for this thread.. support Thrillas from Manilla have been pissing me off big time with unrelated copy pasta in response to my msgs about this issue.
Why do u even write to them about app problems? They aren't the developers. The developers neverbsee yr message. Nothing is different if u report it or dont. Things are fixed when they're fixed. It's always been this way. Save yr soul from cancer. Just let it be.
Font Screenshot Parallel Communication Device Number

Reactions: nash801
#34 ·
Mine is stuck also and the uber ping is back to the dial clearly they are having issues. When I see the dial I stop ubering it just means that pings will be far apart not worth the trouble.
What do you mean ping dial?

19 trips completed and stuck at zero. Glad for this thread.. support Thrillas from Manilla have been pissing me off big time with unrelated copy pasta in response to my msgs about this issue.
Love the way you write. Thank you!

Why do u even write to them about app problems? They aren't the developers. The developers neverbsee yr message. Nothing is different if u report it or dont. Things are fixed when they're fixed. It's always been this way. Save yr soul from cancer. Just let it be. View attachment 155527
Love it!!!! (What you wrote)

Also your pic and name

PG&E call me when they know there's a problem. A simple message on the app would be a good idea. Along the lines of

Yeah, yeah, we know.

Dara - perk your ears up.
What does dara perk your ears up mean?

I called support 2 days ago regarding this and they said they are aware of it and working on it.
I called again again just to see what's taking so long lol..with same response. I knew it was support from Manila, so I startes talking to them in Tagalog hahaha. He said I'm sorry sir but we are not allowed to speak in our native language. I responded get your shitt together because a lot if drivers are not happy.
How do you say that in tagalog?

Attachments

#27 ·
I called support 2 days ago regarding this and they said they are aware of it and working on it.
I called again again just to see what's taking so long lol..with same response. I knew it was support from Manila, so I startes talking to them in Tagalog hahaha. He said I'm sorry sir but we are not allowed to speak in our native language. I responded get your shitt together because a lot if drivers are not happy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.