Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Definitely no access to the Uber Chicago (Regional HQ) office. They're hiding. Address isn't published. Name (Uber) not on building exterior or interior. Everything is behind security.

You can find their driver hubs by calling them through the app.
Probably also true for Lyft.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you heard of google?
Of course I have heard of Google. If the Google search had turned up any answers, I would not be inquiring here. I am not looking for a hub office, I am seeking the new headquarters address. If you have found something that I did not, please share instead of being sarcastic. I came here for help, not smart-alecks. This is supposed to be a HELP FORUM isn't it?

Main office? The MAIN office for Uber you can't get into. It's at 111 N Canal.

If you have a driver issue, get off the I90 at North Ave and go East. First building will be Uber. For Lyft, their new office is above a sandwich shop visible off the I90 I think.
Thank you very much. I just needed the physical address for correspondence. Again, much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Of course I have heard of Google. If the Google search had turned up any answers, I would not be inquiring here. I am not looking for a hub office, I am seeking the new headquarters address. If you have found something that I did not, please share instead of being sarcastic. I came here for help, not smart-alecks. This is supposed to be a HELP FORUM isn't it?

Thank you very much. I just needed the physical address for correspondence. Again, much appreciated.
He's pulling your leg. The Uber office is at North Ave and Noble. Lyft is on Avondale sour of Irving Park. Seriously this info is on Google. Google Uber Chicago green light hub and Lyft Chicago hub.

There's no access to the Chicago headquarters for drivers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thanks. Bingo. THat is the address that I was looking for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts