Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a ping to pick up a PAX in southeast Charlotte. Got to destination, no rider. Got a phone call from rider telling me I was "miles away" from where he was. I asked for the address and he says, "I don't know," but told me the name of a bar. I told him I wasn't going to go on a wild goose chase for him. Canceled and got five bucks. He texted me and told me what I did was wrong. I texted back and reminded him he was miles from the pickup point. He texted back and admitted he was, but said I could have looked up the address. That's all I needed in case he disputed the ride with Uber...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Got a ping to pick up a PAX in southeast Charlotte. Got to destination, no rider. Got a phone call from rider telling me I was "miles away" from where he was. I asked for the address and he says, "I don't know," but told me the name of a bar. I told him I wasn't going to go on a wild goose chase for him. Canceled and got five bucks. He texted me and told me what I did was wrong. I texted back and reminded him he was miles from the pickup point. He texted back and admitted he was, but said I could have looked up the address. That's all I needed in case he disputed the ride with Uber...
These pax who do this shit are simply stunning to me.

For the price riders are paying, they should have water for us (drivers) and a shoulder massage while we navigate their a$$es to where they are going, topping it off with a tip for our time.

Instead, they expect you to find them, or enter their destination for THEIR ride.

Mommy probably still awakens them from their sleep every morning so they get to 'school / work' on time.

Sad indeed.

Reactions: FormerUber
1 - 6 of 6 Posts