Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I got the same message one night during the past summer. Something about a rider complained about me. I wrote back that I would gladly supply videos of any time that the requested. I was to be contacted by phone by a rep from the Incident Response Team also. Bottom line, I never heard jack shyt from anyone and was restored within 24 hours with a note that the pax had been caught in a lie and was banned from Goober.
My advice is to ask for a window of time and offer to supply the video of all your rides ( I sincerely hope you have a camera in your car, you are not exactly new to this game)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the same message one night during the past summer. Something about a rider complained about me. I wrote back that I would gladly supply videos of any time that the requested. I was to be contacted by phone by a rep from the Incident Response Team also. Bottom line, I never heard jack shyt from anyone and was restored within 24 hours with a note that the pax had been caught in a lie and was banned from Goober.
My advice is to ask for a window of time and offer to supply the video of all your rides ( I sincerely hope you have a camera in your car, you are not exactly new to this game)
Can you tell me how long it's took you on hold

I just got customer he said he work in the head office of uber and we keep talking about all the problem and I have sign for tips and we talk about that and he gave me 15$ tips

·
Registered
4,619 Posts

I just got customer he said he work in the head office of uber and we keep talking about all the problem and I have sign for tips and we talk about that and he gave me 15$ tips
It was all cleared up within 24 hours of the initial e-mail.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts

Well that $15 was your severance pay..

·
Premium Member
437 Posts

You have to have an idea of what trip it was. Or if you aggressively solicited tips

·
Registered
598 Posts

might not be wise to discuss uber issues with an uber office worker...

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I just recive e mail that my account on hold I don't know why
I was on hold for an incident i reported as a rider, against a driver. I was on hold for 4 days before a rep called me and the let both my accounts be active again. They will call you and ask you questions on a recorded line. I was on for 20 minutes with the rep. We just chatted away. He say i was a stand up guy and everything was squared away. I doubt it was your tip sign though. But if you argued or touched a pax, e.g. blocked them from reaching toward you, that could be a problem. My driver reached toward me and my reflex was to block him. I wrote that in my complaint and was put on hold.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I was put on hold yesterday after a pax refused to get in my car because i had a dent on my front side of the car he said to uber my car was smashed. I sent in to uber photos of the car and few hrs later the reactivated me.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I was put on hold yesterday after a pax refused to get in my car because i had a dent on my front side of the car he said to uber my car was smashed. I sent in to uber photos of the car and few hrs later the reactivated me.
These paxs are getting some pretty big ballz to try and get us in trouble for every little thing the don't like. It's going to be intetesting when they get back in a car service or a yellow again, and go into shock at the fare differences. Then they will appreciate the Uber that shows up with 3 wheels and a crack in the windshield.

·
Premium Member
3,512 Posts
You need to go to Uber HQ in Hoboken and grovel before the masters. Go early in the morning and bring fresh hot coffee and donuts for everyone. They might make you take the Uber oath and bow before a giant photo of Travis.
LMAO. You are too funny. 5 Stars for you.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts