Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just had a fat drunk puke in the backseat of my car. I went to the nearest gas station with high-powered vacuum cleaners and sucked out the puke. I bought kitty litter at the gas station and then I sprinkled the kitty litter on to the areas where the puke was. I then vacuumed where the kitty litter was.
I intend two bring my vehicle in to have it professionally cleaned tomorrow. Would you recommend leaving a new coat of kitty litter across the area where the puke was? The car stinks like crazy!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
I hope you asked for a cleaning fee! That should be worth maximum payout. For the smell, Ozium comes highly recommended around here. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
If it is the clumping kind of kitty litter, do not leave it on a wet spot overnight. It will absorb any liquid it comes in contact with, and set up like concrete. Once it does that, it is almost impossible to remove all traces of it.

·
Premium Member
8,333 Posts
I just had a fat drunk puke in the backseat of my car. I went to the nearest gas station with high-powered vacuum cleaners and sucked out the puke. I bought kitty litter at the gas station and then I sprinkled the kitty litter on to the areas where the puke was. I then vacuumed where the kitty litter was.
I intend two bring my vehicle in to have it professionally cleaned tomorrow. Would you recommend leaving a new coat of kitty litter across the area where the puke was? The car stinks like crazy!
Letting pax use your aux cord is a mistake.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had a mouse die in a part of my car I could not get it out, I used a combination of bleach (which you probably don't want to use on your speakers) and then poured in activated granular carbon. You can get that at any pet store, they sell them as part of the filtration systems for aquariums. Just open the packs and see if you can get the carbon granules in. The carbon will absorb the smell until they are full (at which point I had to add more).

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Wow, sorry that happened on your trip. Hope you get the full cleaning fee.

BTW, looks like the pax ate french fries and soup.

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
Take it to a professional cleaner - that's why you got $150... it's not a pain and suffering fee, it's a cleaning fee.
Exactly. I charge $150 to clean up someone else's mess.

BTW, looks like the pax ate french fries and soup.
You're sure it wasn't lasagna and bread sticks?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I was having a breakfast ;););) Luckly, not so sensetive;)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.